Another great advantage of CAS is students that take Independent Study Online Courses, may access them from home. Follow the simple directions to download the A+ Anywhere program at home to continue to work on your online course. Important: Only Internet Explorer will support the Java Update at this time.
- Access the SV High School Tab at the top of the CAS Webpage.
- Scroll down and click on the A+ Anywhere Login.
- Choose the A+LS Client button.
- A prompt to download Java may pop up if Java is not updated on your computer.
- Update Java, and the program should run.
- The best web-browsers for the program are Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- An icon will appear on your desktop once you compete the process, for easy access the next time you log into A+.
- Always use the “stop signs” to exit the program when you log out.
Thank you for choosing CAS as your school of choice!